What is the main issue you deal with when you arrived to any Moscow airport and don't speak Russian? The vast majority of people you meet don’t understand your language! No, this doesn’t mean that you are alone in an information vacuum – all signs and voice messages here are duplicated in English. But what is the easiest way of getting from Moscow airport to city center? How to be sure that you and your luggage are safe? How to receive a correct answer on the question you’re interested? Are you sure your question was understood rightly?
Of course you can take an airport shuttle (Aeroexpress in Moscow), but you should remember as soon as you exit a railway station in Moscow you'll be faced the necessity to get to your hotel. Pretty much all taxi drivers nearby don’t have foreign languages speaking skills and it’s unlikely that you can be sure they fully understand you. Furthermore, often in such a situation you don’t know the final price for transfer in advance or it could be more expensive.
The most popular and easy way to solve this issue is to book a taxi for transfer Moscow airport to city with English speaking driver.
10 reasons to choose transfer with English speaking driver and reserve it in advance
- No problems with communicating and understanding if a chauffeur speaks English
- No need to wait your taxi if you’ve made a reservation in advance
- The driver meets you at the arrivals zone with a name board in hand
- You receive driver’s personal details (name and mobile) in advance and you can call in case if you don’t see him or need more time
- The driver is ready for the transfer and knows exactly where to ride (No jokes. This is truly important in such a huge Moscow)
- The driver helps you with your luggage
- The driver answers any your question (even where to eat or what is must see in Moscow)
- The driver can assist you in currency exchange
In case if you reserve airport transfer in advance via internet you at once can select an airport, choose vehicle type, specify additional service (for example, if you need a baby seat) and see the fixed price of your transfer and what is included
Do you need Moscow airport transportation? Choose a taxi with English speaking driver. This is comfortable, secure and you always know what you are paying for.